Sunday, March 21, 2010
The First One
So this is my first blog post... I have thought about this, chewed over what I was going to say, even started to write it, then stopped again. I have even read up on the "rules" of blogging. The problem isn't that I want this to be the "perfect" blog, it's that I haven't yet figured out what I want this blog to be. I'm afraid that if I start, I won't know where to stop. And where do I start? My life is so crazy, that I really don't even know what direction to begin in. But maybe that is the point. That my life is so EVERYwhere, that I need a place to put it all down, and try to keep it all together, and maybe make some sense of it all....for others as well as myself. So I'll take a flying leap, not try to be perfect, but to just simply "be". I'm pretty excited for this, so bear with me. Oh, and am I allowed to put up more than one post a day? =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes. :)
ReplyDelete